With the exception of any work lawfully used, Puccetti Creative, LLC owns the content on this website and it is copyrighted in its name. While we want our work to be distributed widely, we also want to be sure to protect our intellectual property rights.
Without My Permission
- Link to andrewpuccetti.com or any specific post on this website.
- Reproduce and distribute material online in unaltered excerpts (not the entire piece of work), as long as you do not charge a fee and provide a hyperlink to the original page. For videos, we ask that you please embed from the original source.
- Print Puccetti Creative, LLC posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, course materials, etc.), provided that you include this copyright notice: “© 2021, Puccetti Creative, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at andrewpuccetti.com.”
With My Permission
- Use our content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of Puccetti Creative, LLC content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this content.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not allow the re-posting of my posts in their entirety, as Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. Along with this, we do not permit the translation and publication of our work in other languages, as we are not able to evaluate the quality of the work.
If you have any questions about our permissions policy or would like to request permission, email me at email@example.com.